Where the five fingers are more shoe like, these appear to be like a grippy second skin.
I’m sure the proof is in the wearing of them, but I think they’d be a weird but comfortable shoe for climbing, bouldering and watersports.
hmm, the blurb says this:
- Color: Grey
- Material: Synthetic
- Uses patent pending technology to create a glove like fit of silicon around
the foot and individual toes
- Built-in heel pull-tab enables the EvoSkin™ to be fitted and removed with
- Naturally sticky and malleable, the silicon provides gecko-like grip on
rough and hard surfaces
- An adjustable sports performance strap can be fitted to secure the EvoSkin™ to your foot for dynamic uses
- Air holes in the end of each toe allow the EvoSkin to slide on easily and
prevent air from becoming trapped when in use
- Machine washable and dishwasher safe means that it’s easy to clean your
EvoSkin™ clean and free of odors
You can get them from Shoebacca if you’re that way inclined.