It’s been a while, I’ve had babies, a job and other real life stuff to deal with.
But I have a little time on my hands at the moment, so I’m going to have a bit of a crack at resurrecting Trainersniffer.
I’m composing some new posts, so bear with me, I’m BACK!
My Bike is for sale, cost me over a grand when I got it, but I am open to offers.
Like the super sala, the Predator Absolado is a premium indoor football shoe.
I like this year’s colourways a lot, here’s the blurb from Adidas:
Men’s PREDATOR Absolado Indoor
For an indomitable indoor football performance, these adidas PREDATOR®
Absolado IN shoes step you into a premium pair of indoor football shoes that
feature a full grain leather upper, asymmetrical loop lacing for a cleaner
kicking surface and a PREDATOR® forefoot.
- PREDATOR® technology in the forefoot for more power, swerve and ball contact
- Full grain free-kick leather upper for comfort and soft feel; Mono-tongue
construction for snug fit and clean kicking surface
- Synthetic lining for comfort; Nubuck heel lining for super-soft comfort
- Asymmetrical loop lacing for better ball contact; Flat laces for good ball
- Pre-moulded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; EVA insole for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole
Get them from Pro-Direct
not been feeling tip top, so had a few days off. we’ll be back up to full steam tomorrow.
More lovely trail running shoes, the minimus is as close as you can get to the Vibram Five Fingers without actually having to buy a pair and look faintly silly.
An entirely different approach to trail running, the MT10 Minimus Trail takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram® outsole and combines it with a fitted, minimalist upper that’s comfortable with or without socks.
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe,the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Odor resistant
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Deconstructed ACTEVA® midsole provides great flexibility and a featherweight cushion
- Color: Gray with Yellow
- Shoe Weight: 201 grams
Get them from Sportsshoes
Sorry I’ve not posted for a few days, a change of pain medication and real life has got in the way.
Normal service will be resumed on Monday
By now you all know the story of the Air Max, the revolutionary support system that Tinker Hatfield first dreamed up back in 1987.
Well Tinker’s legacy is still going strong, culminating most recently in the Nike Air Max+ 2011, a lightweight runner with a Fuse upper that sits on a full length air sole.
Fortunately, Nike Sportswear isn’t leaving the ladies behind with this new technology, dropping a hot new womens colorway in Legacy Red/Solar Red/Pro Platinum.
The tonal pinks of this brand new Air Max go all the way down to the outsole and visible air bag that runs the length of the shoe.
A pristine white lacing system breaks up the dominant colors on these to give them that extra fresh feel.
News from Sneakernews.com and shoes from Nikestore although to get this colourway from the UK store you have to customise using nike id