It’s been a while, I’ve had babies, a job and other real life stuff to deal with.
But I have a little time on my hands at the moment, so I’m going to have a bit of a crack at resurrecting Trainersniffer.
I’m composing some new posts, so bear with me, I’m BACK!
My Bike is for sale, cost me over a grand when I got it, but I am open to offers.
My inital thoughts on these were “rip off of Vibram five fingers” but on closer look, these are quite interesting.
Where the five fingers are more shoe like, these appear to be like a grippy second skin.
I’m sure the proof is in the wearing of them, but I think they’d be a weird but comfortable shoe for climbing, bouldering and watersports.
hmm, the blurb says this:
- Color: Grey
- Material: Synthetic
- Uses patent pending technology to create a glove like fit of silicon around
the foot and individual toes
- Built-in heel pull-tab enables the EvoSkin™ to be fitted and removed with
- Naturally sticky and malleable, the silicon provides gecko-like grip on
rough and hard surfaces
- An adjustable sports performance strap can be fitted to secure the EvoSkin™ to your foot for dynamic uses
- Air holes in the end of each toe allow the EvoSkin to slide on easily and
prevent air from becoming trapped when in use
- Machine washable and dishwasher safe means that it’s easy to clean your
EvoSkin™ clean and free of odors
You can get them from Shoebacca if you’re that way inclined.
Cor, these are beauties.
The caviar embossed leather is just perfect.
Part of the 2007 consortium series, the style was limited to 750 pieces worldwide.
Go and get them while you can at rareadidas.com, I love them.
These are one of bestest friend’s custom Converse.
You can have just about any combination of colours and prints made.
Like Lily, these shoes are aces.
Get yours at Converse
Filed under Converse, Custom
Previously reviewed here, I found them for sale in the UK this morning.
get them from Pro-Direct
Like the super sala, the Predator Absolado is a premium indoor football shoe.
I like this year’s colourways a lot, here’s the blurb from Adidas:
Men’s PREDATOR Absolado Indoor
For an indomitable indoor football performance, these adidas PREDATOR®
Absolado IN shoes step you into a premium pair of indoor football shoes that
feature a full grain leather upper, asymmetrical loop lacing for a cleaner
kicking surface and a PREDATOR® forefoot.
- PREDATOR® technology in the forefoot for more power, swerve and ball contact
- Full grain free-kick leather upper for comfort and soft feel; Mono-tongue
construction for snug fit and clean kicking surface
- Synthetic lining for comfort; Nubuck heel lining for super-soft comfort
- Asymmetrical loop lacing for better ball contact; Flat laces for good ball
- Pre-moulded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; EVA insole for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole
Get them from Pro-Direct